The APPG on Responsible Tax currently has fourteen registered officers from across the political spectrum and Parliamentary members from the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
The APPG on Responsible Tax currently has fourteen registered officers from across the political spectrum.
In addition to the officers the group also has a number of Parliamentary members from the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- Rt Hon Dame Margaret Hodge MP
- Lord Wood of Anfield (Labour)
- Ms Marie Rimmer (Labour)
- Caroline Flint (Labour)
- Catherine McKinnell (Labour)
- Seema Malhotra (Labour – Co-op)
- Mr Andrew Mitchell (Conservative)
- Nigel Mills (Conservative)
- Lord Kirkhope of Harrogate (Conservative)
- Mr Richard Bacon (Conservative)
- Alison Thewliss (Scottish National Party)
- Baroness Kramer (Liberal Democrat)
- Baroness Stern (Crossbench)
- Lord Hollick (Labour)
King’s College London’s Policy Institute is the Secretariat for the APPG.
CIPFA has pledged a contribution to the core funding of the group and provide administrative support to the APPG. As part of our shared commitment to transparency, a Memorandum of Understanding between the APPG and the Secretariat, detailing roles, responsibilities and remuneration arrangements, is available on request.