The APPG on Responsible Tax currently has 14 registered officers from across the political spectrum and parliamentary members from the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- Dame Margaret Hodge MP
- Lord Wood of Anfield (Labour)
- Marie Rimmer MP (Labour)
- Caroline Flint MP (Labour)
- Catherine McKinnell MP (Labour)
- Seema Malhotra MP (Labour and Co-operative)
- Andrew Mitchell MP (Conservative)
- Nigel Mills MP (Conservative)
- Lord Kirkhope of Harrogate (Conservative)
- Richard Bacon MP (Conservative)
- Alison Thewliss MP (Scottish National Party)
- Baroness Kramer (Liberal Democrat)
- Baroness Stern (Crossbench)
- Lord Hollick (Labour)
King’s College London has been the secretariat for the APPG since April 2017.
Rita Cunha is the researcher for the APPG and is based at the Policy Institute, King’s College London.
The Joffe Charitable Trust and Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) have pledged a contribution to the core funding of the group.