The Chair and Officers of the APPG on Responsible Tax determine the workstreams and activities of the group. The following areas of interest have been agreed:
- The impact of Brexit on the UK tax system
- Uber and the ‘gig economy’
- Transparency in the UK tax system
- Public registers of beneficial ownership in the Overseas Territories and crown dependencies
- Public registers of beneficial ownership for property
- Public country-by-country reporting
- Trust in HMRC
- Tax as a competitive tool
Inquiry into public confidence in HMRC’s capability to collect tax fairly and effectively
This consultation is now closed.
An examination of the OECD’S BEPS recommendations to the G20
This consultation is now closed. You can read the final report here.